Inspected Once, Inspected Right!
A home is the biggest purchase you’ll ever make, so it’s important to understand the condition of your investment. Let Healthy Home Inspections provide the thorough inspection you expect and a report you can rely on to make a confident decision.
As a Certified Professional Inspector® trained by InterNACHI—the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors—I have the knowledge to spot problems with materials, installation and workmanship in your home or rental property that other inspectors might miss.
I follow a comprehensive Standards of Practice, which ensures that you receive a detailed and accurate home inspection. I also abide by a strict Code of Ethics, which puts your interests first and protects your rights as a consumer.
I understand first-hand how stressful a real estate transaction can be. So, whether you’re buying or building a new home, selling the one you’re in, or purchasing an investment property, let Healthy Home Inspections give you the peace of mind you deserve to make the right choice for your family’s future
Bob McKinley, CPI
Healthy Home Inspections
Licenses, Certifications & Training
- Maryland-Licensed Home Inspector #32683
- Trained and certified by InterNACHI
- Member of the Maryland Association of Home Inspectors
- Experience in home repairs and real estate transactions
- B.S. in Biology from Findlay University ’76
- Serving Baltimore and the surrounding area
- Evening and weekend appointments available
- Major credit cards and personal checks accepted
- Discounts for public servants, military and first responders
- Pet friendly!